Help me keep the free lessons coming!
I receive emails everyday from people who benefit from the free lessons on this website. Many of these people cannot afford private guitar lessons. Others have suggested they would like to support the site by donating. It really means a lot to me that people are willing to contribute to keep this site going.
Please appreciate that this requires a lot of time, effort and expense on my part. So, if:
* You enjoyed my free lesson videos
* My hard work has inspired you in some way
* You think my resources have improved you as a guitar player
* You think my effort is worth at least the equivalent of a guitar lesson
* You think you’ve gained some value thanks to my efforts
* You think it would be sad if these resources were no longer available…
…then please take the time to donate. All contributions, no matter how small, will be gratefully accepted!
Donate Via Paypal or Credit/Debit Card
You will be taken to my secure donations page where you will be able to donate using your credit/debit card or by using your PayPal account (You don’t need to have a PayPal account to donate.)
Anyone who makes a donation of $10 or more will be sent my #1 best selling 81-page Ebook in downloadable pdf format entitled “Best Beginner Guitar Lessons System” (a $27 value) at no charge. And remember I am always just an quick email away to answer any questions you may have about the lessons. To your guitar playing success, Sam Lyons, aka The Master of Teaching Guitar.